A writing coach may be right for you, if . . .
- You’re new to writing and not sure how to get started on that self-help guide, inspirational book, or novel
- You need structural editing on your book project
- You’ve written reams of pages but can’t organize them into the story or article you see in your head
- You need to be accountable to someone in order to make progress in your writing
- You are not familiar with the publication process and you need help in planning your approach
- You need unconditional support and encouragement for your dreams
- You just want to hear someone say, “I believe in you. I know you can achieve your dreams.”
Does this sound like you?
If so, contact me at Suzanne@TransformationalEditor.com and let me know where you are in your writing project. Together we will tailor a coaching plan that suits your needs.
Your investment with the Coach Me to the Finish Line package:
Coaching is billed on an hourly basis, at $332.00 per hour. Together we determine how much support you need or want, and schedule regular sessions until you have accomplished your writing goals. All teleconference sessions are recorded for your later reference.
1-Hour teleconference (pre-paid) — $332.00
10-Hour Package (pre-paid) — $3,154.00 (5% savings over single session)
20-Hour Package (pre-paid) — $5,976.00 (10% savings)
All fees are recurring payments invoiced through PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account to make payments. PayPal gives you the choice of paying by checking account or credit card.